this is a month's worth of facial hair. he finally shaved last week. and now he hasn't had to shave since then, since his facial hair decided to stop growing. hahaha. anyway. here are some nice pictures from my camera (i found my camera cord!...) to keep you entertained while i ramble.
![]() |
| pioneer day fireworks, aka utah 4th of july #2 |
i recently started to have really bad wrist pain about a week ago. everyday it has gotten considerably worse but yesterday it started to feel somewhat not as bad. every morning when i wake up though, it's really stiff and it hurts to move. i've self diagnosed myself with tendonitis, and i know it has something to do with my job scooping frozen ice cream all day, so i took this weekend off to re-cooperate. hopefully that will do something.
i know that i need to do something to change what the little bloggy layout looks like, but i have not had the time or the energy. i come home from work and all i want to do is watch 30 rock via netflix. why have i not been watching that show before now? so that's all we've been watching, basically. we are addicted. speaking of netflix, i just went and changed my plan to the unlimited streaming since they changed the stupid plans. a;slkdjfqo. whatever! its not like we get the movies anyway, once we get them in the mail we watch it immediately, and then hold onto it for an extra three months. please, it's not like we're the only ones that do that... anyway, back to 30 rock. it's number one. oh and today we watched a christmas episode, and then watched miracle on 34th street... i have a problem. it's called, 'i don't like super hot weather and i'm really excited for snow and christmas.' please don't call me any mean names.
i'm done. the last picture is mikie's giant soda glass, compared to my meager water glass. the end.
i know that i need to do something to change what the little bloggy layout looks like, but i have not had the time or the energy. i come home from work and all i want to do is watch 30 rock via netflix. why have i not been watching that show before now? so that's all we've been watching, basically. we are addicted. speaking of netflix, i just went and changed my plan to the unlimited streaming since they changed the stupid plans. a;slkdjfqo. whatever! its not like we get the movies anyway, once we get them in the mail we watch it immediately, and then hold onto it for an extra three months. please, it's not like we're the only ones that do that... anyway, back to 30 rock. it's number one. oh and today we watched a christmas episode, and then watched miracle on 34th street... i have a problem. it's called, 'i don't like super hot weather and i'm really excited for snow and christmas.' please don't call me any mean names.
i attempted to make my own salsa today, and it was completely horrible. but that's okay, because it cost a grand total of like, three dollars. but really. it was awful. moral of the story: if it burns your eyes before you taste it... don't eat it. cause it will burn your tongue for like fifteen minutes after you eat just a few small bites of it. also... two jalapenos is a lot. are you still reading this? if you're still reading, comment with the place you want to visit the most. (ie: new york, at christmas time. don't steal my answer.)
the eastern idaho state fair is next week in blackfoot and we hope to go so we can run into these guys that are performing there... hahaha lies. we want to go. but not for them. okay and seriously, that video cracks me up, mainly because that kid in the polka dot shirt reminds me of spot conlon from newsies. brooklyn! okay i just imdb-ed spot buddy and he looks creepy now. but we are excited for excellent fair food and rides.
i'm done. the last picture is mikie's giant soda glass, compared to my meager water glass. the end.






12 comments:
greece.
and i love your skirt in the second to last photo. make me one?
can i comment with the place i want you to visit and the specific time as well? ok good. because i am. i want you to visit toronto canada sometime in the next year.5. k thanks!
My comment just got eaten. Anyway, I didn't even recognize Mikie at first when this came up on my blogroll. Crazy! :) I want to go to Cairo. Any time of the year please. And you should come visit me in Beantown and then we could go do to NYC for a day or two and play. Wouldn't that be fun? Come come come! Also, 30 Rock is the BEST SHOW EVAR! As is Newsies (Specks was my favorite). And lastly, I absolutely love your striped skirt! Too cute!
Nice beard Mikie! You have good taste in TV and movies as usual. Love 30 Rock and Newsies! I want to go to Bora Bora someday and stay in one of those huts on the water. Then I can wake up and just jump off my deck to go swimming. It looks amazing there!
Oook, Mikie looks kinda creepy in that first picture! So glad he shaved it! I prefer the little scruffy beard in the last picture:) I am with Mary and I really want to go somewhere tropical and stay in a little hut over crystal clear water. I am so glad we are all Newsies fans!! LOVE that show. Also, I have never heard of Allstar Weekend are they some sort of Disney boy band?
Who is that scary man in the first picture? I think I meant man/boy. He finally looks a little older until he pulls one of his goofy faces! Sorry about your wrist Li-Sha, imagine if you were a waitress and it was both of your arms! Hey how 'bout we all go to the beaches in Thailand! I know from personal experience they are INCREDIBLE!
By the way I LOVE your new blog layout! You are so clever and I LOVE to read your comments, recipes, and fun stuff you are doing. Keep it up OK?
Brazil with Ryan! Oh and Alaska next summer...because that's actually going to happen. Love reading your blog, friend! Blog more!!!!
I would like to go to Europe. Multiple countries. and I like the skirt you had on in the temple picture!
I want to go to Boston. I love your rambling.
I too love the new layout and I'm not sure if my husband can grow a full beard yet lol. As I am reading your blog, there is a netflix dvd looking at me right now that's been waiting to be mailed. And I want to take Jacob to Tokoyo. Love your blog!
Salsa is hard for everyone, so don't feel bad! And beards! They are cute, but they are so scratchy! My hubs has had one for most of our marriage. I have mixed feelings. :)
-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com
Post a Comment