8.13.2012

are CAPTCHAs getting harder or am i just becoming less human?

honest question there. please comment your answer. i need to know if i should be concerned.

on idaho tourism:
the other day i was thinking about how i lived in alaska for twenty years and never did a single touristy thing. it's like the ultimate go-to vacation state! i decided that this must change for my idaho stay. i will be a tourist, dang it! so i present you with harriman state park and mesa falls. if you happen to be in the area, take a gander!

on intergalactic art:
the rest of the pictures were from mikie's field camp. behold, the petroglyphs of moab... drawn by alien robots!?







3 comments:

Lauren Flores said...

agreed!
They are definitely getting harder, I can barely understand the one I'm having to fill out to write this comment. It's kind of ridiculous.

Also, that rock art is amazing!
& you look like you're having a blast.

Anonymous said...

My hubby works in computer science and is constantly frustrated with Captchas. He says they are always too easy or too hard. Unfortunately there seems to be no perfect balance, so we will just continue to suffer...

Lisa in AK said...

Your tourist pictures are awesome! I think you need a I heart Idaho t-shirt though. Your kids will laugh at you someday!